How do I connect to the internet on Penta TPAD?
The Penta T-Pad range has various connectivity options:
1. Wi-FI: comes with all models
2. Bluetooth: comes with the professional series
3. SIM Card: The professional series come with a SIM Slot allowing for seamless voice and data usage. There is a BNSL SIM Card that is being bundled with the professional series models. These SIM Cards are pre-loaded with a unique and attractive 3G Data download plan as well.
The Student series has a plug-and-play USB2.0 port where any make USB 2G dongle can be connected for internet surfing. There is a special promotion offer on the IS701R model wherein a BSNL 2G SIM Card with a 3month free data download plan has been offered; the same can be used with any USB2G dongle.
Can i make phone calls with my Penta TPAD?
The Professional series models (WS704C and WS802C currently) have a voice calling option. They also come with a front camera for video conferencing, Skype calls, etc.
Are there cameras installed in Penta TPADs?
Please refer to the detailed specifications for the respective models at Techno Inside.
Which App Store will come pre-installed on Penta TPADs?
The Google market-place is pre-installed on all Penta T-Pad(s). To access the same, you need to have a GMAIL account.
Is there any warranty for Penta TPAD?
All Penta T-Pad(s) come with a limited warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase. The warranty covers any technical defect/ hardware problem. Important to note that –
- Any physical damage to the device (or a problem cuased because of physical damage) is not covered under warranty.
- Any software issues (either of application conflicts or virus related) are not covered under this warranty.