|Facebook Spam preview|
Facebook Team Says:"We will never use any of the following methods to tell you information, or ask for you to take an action:
- Your Wall
- An inbox message from a friend—in other words, chain letters.
- Messages spread through Applications—if an application is telling you that Facebook is about to shut down, report it.
- We are not shutting down accounts that are not "active" enough.
- We are not going to start charging you to use Facebook.
- We will never ask you to send us your password or login information.
- We will never put the responsibility on YOU to send information to your friends. If we have information we need to share, it's our job to get the word out.
|Facebook Spam image|
So the next time you see a chain letter, chain wall post, or chain anything, report it to our User Operations team, and tell all your friends to ignore it. We could make a joke here about passing this entry on to ten of your friends, but that's not cool."
How to Verify Facebook Account?
|Verify Your Facebook Account|
Next I would like to share, what "Verify Facebook Account" Actually is.you can verify your Facebook account, follow the steps mentioned below:
- After you log in, you can verify your account by adding a mobile number to it.
- Enter your mobile number, starting with the country code (ex:91 for Indian numbers). Facebook will send you a confirmation code as a text message. Enter this code into the space provided to verify your account.