|Worldwide upgrade offer on Windows 8|
Microsoft has announced a Windows 8 upgrade program for customers who purchase a Windows 7-based PC between June 2012 and February 2013.
The world-wide offer which was launched today in 131 markets allows consumers who buy a Windows PC pre-installed with Windows 7 Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate, to be able to upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for just €15.00. Importantly, this offer also includes the standard 90 days of support from Microsoft.
To be eligible for the upgrade program, users must purchase a new Windows 7 PC from June 2, 2012 to January 31, 2013. Once users register online, they may purchase a download of Windows 8 Pro on the day it becomes generally available.
Buy a Windows 7 PC and get Windows 8 Pro for INR 699.00
Refer to the detailed information below for the offer.
Eligibility DetailsThe offer is for customers (e.g. Home users, students, and enthusiasts) who purchase a qualified PC. A qualified PC is a new PC purchased during the promotional period with a valid Windows 7 OEM Certificate of Authenticity and product key for, and preinstalled with:
- Windows 7 Home Basic;
- Windows 7 Home Premium;
- Windows 7 Professional; or
- Windows 7 Ultimate.
Key datesYou must purchase a qualified Windows 7 PC between June 2, 2012 and January 31, 2013 to be eligible for this offer. The last day to register and order your Windows 8 upgrade is February 28, 2013
- Eligible customers must register for the Windows Upgrade Offer through this website by February 28, 2013.
- After customer registration and Microsoft validation, customers will receive a registration confirmation email.
- Upon the General Availability (GA) and release of Windows 8, customers will receive an email with a promotion code and instructions for purchasing and downloading the software. The promotion code will be redeemed during the upgrade ordering process to receive the promotional price.
- Customers will be able to purchase a downloadable version of Windows 8 Pro. An optional installation DVD is available for an additional fee, plus shipping and any applicable taxes or duties. Customers can also choose to create their own installation media on DVD or USB media after downloading Windows 8.
Note: telephone or other access charges may apply
Upgrade SoftwareEach upgrade license will apply to only one PC and may only be installed on PCs with a valid base license to a qualifying operating system (i.e., Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista or Windows 7).
While the offer will be limited to eligible customers who purchase a qualified PC, the upgrade may be installed on any compatible Windows-based PC with a qualifying operating system. Visit http://windows.com for information about Windows 8 minimum requirements. Customers should visit their PC manufacturer’s website for more information about how to upgrade their PC to Windows 8, including updated software and drivers.
Microsoft SupportThe purchase of Windows 8 includes 90-days of no-charge support from Microsoft. The 90-day period begins when Windows 8 installation and activation is complete.
Register today: https://windowsupgradeoffer.com/en-US/